Additional Information for Your Stay
Please do not park on the grass of any resort
Please refer to the list below and click on the resort you are staying at
There is an active towing policy in the community and any cars not parked in either a driveway or a designated, lined parking space will be towed.
There is a THREE CAR MAXIMUM per Windsor Hills property address –exceptions MUST be:
- Approved by the General Manager PRIOR to arrival and ENTERED INTO DWELLING LIVE prior to arrival.
- Parked vehicles CANNOT block sidewalks.
- Parked vehicles CANNOT park on the streets or grass.
- There are only TWO vehicles allowed to be parked in the driveway additional vehicles MUST park in the oversize parking lot or near the clubhouse.
- Registered guests CANNOT share parking passes with unregistered guests.
ALL guests 18 years of age and older will be required to provide a valid ID (any country) or Driver’s License (if driving in the community), to complete the enrollment process. Please send the names of all guests 18+ to the Nova Team via the booking channel.
For additional Information, please contact us