Solara resort Property Management
A fun resort for friends and family
Table of Contents
how to get to your home
Directions to Solara resort from common areas
Solara from Orlando international airport
- Head south on Jeff Fuqua Blvd
- Slight right to stay on Jeff Fuqua Blvd (signs for Terminal B)
- Take the ramp onto FL-528 W/FL-528 Toll W
- Merge onto FL-528 W/FL-528 Toll W
- Take the exit on the left onto I-4 W toward Tampa
- Take exit 60 for Florida 429 Toll N toward Apopka
Partial toll road
- Continue onto FL-429 N > Take exit 1A for Sinclair Rd
- Turn right onto Sinclair Rd > Turn right onto N Old Lake Wilson Rd
- Turn left onto Osceola Polk Line Rd> Turn right onto Old Lake Wilson Rd
- Turn right onto Hwy 532>Turn right onto Country Mouse Cir
- Turn left onto Osceola Polk Line Rd
From there, you can get directions to your house.
Solara resort direction from Sanford International Airport
Solara Resort is about 1 hour 15 minutes away from the Sanford International airport.
- Head north on Red Cleveland Blvd and make a U-turn
- Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto E Lake Mary Blvd
- Turn left onto N Ronald Reagan Blvd
- Turn left to merge onto FL-417 Toll S
- Merge onto FL-417 Toll S
- Keep left at the fork to stay on FL-417 Toll S
- Take exit 33 to merge onto FL-408 W toward Orlando
- Take the exit onto Florida’s Turnpike toward Ocala
- Merge onto FL-429 S
- Keep left at the fork to stay on FL-429 S
- Take exit 1A for Sinclair Rd
- Turn left onto Sinclair Rd
- Turn right onto Old Lake Wilson Rd
- Turn right onto Country Mouse Cir
- Turn left onto Osceola Polk Line Rd
Solara Resort direction from Tampa International Airport
Solara Resort is about 1 hour 30 minutes from Tampa International
- Head northeast on George J Bean Inbound Pkwy/George J Bean Pkwy toward Airport Recirculation Dr
- Take the ramp to I-275 N/Tampa
- Take exit 45B for I-4 E toward Orlando > Take exit 45B for I-4 E toward Orlando
- Continue onto Osceola Polk Line Rd > Turn right onto Old Lake Wilson Rd
- Keep right to stay on FL-417 Toll N, follow signs for FL-417 N/Int’l Airport/Sanford
- Take exit 3 for Osceola Pkwy
- Turn right onto Storey Lake Blvd > right on Kings Castle Cir
looking for a Solara Resort vacation rentals?
Solara Resort is a world class resort built with the family in mind. It offers tons of amenities, and is perfect for couples, friends or families who want to experience all Orlando has to offer.
This is where our beautiful homes in Solara Resort comes in. Our fully equipped vacation homes has everything you and your friends and family would ever need to kickstart your vacation.
Solara resort amenities
- Lagoon Style Pool
- Gated Community with 24 Hour Manned Security
- FlowRider® Surf Simulator (*Fee Required)
- Splash Pad
- Bar and Grill
- Ice Cream Parlor
- Private Cabanas
- State of the art Fitness Center
- A Professional Fitness Center
- Basketball Court
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Tween/teen Hangout Center
Solara resort policies
Welcome To Solara Resort
Disney is only 8 miles away from Solara Resort, and Universal, SeaWorld, and I-Drive are all easily accessible by car. This guard-gated resort neighbourhood is conveniently located. The Solara Resort is built around a large amenity complex that has amenities for every member of your family, including a splash park, FlowRider® surf simulator, teen hangout, and bar.
The Grand Clubhouse has a sizable water complex, a bar and grill, an ice cream shop, a store for other items, a fitness facility, an outdoor workout grass, indoor and outdoor lounges, workstations, a tween/teen hangout area, and much more.
Access To The Facilities and Community Space
You can enter the Resort with your parking permit, the pool, clubhouse, and gym are all accessible with the “smart key number” on the parking card. To enter and exit the facility.
All vehicles must stop at the front gate
A valid driver license is required to access the property so please be sure to carry it with you.
* Security may enter any vehicle and/or inspect it for any reason.
Guests: Visitors must present a rental voucher and a current driver’s licence as evidence of occupancy. The name of the guest(s), the address they will occupy, and the duration of their stay must all be included in this information
Hours of Operation For Solara Facilities
Solstice Bar and Grille Daily From 11 am – 8 pm
Swimming Pool open from 11:00AM to 4:00PM
Sundry Market Daily From 8 am – 10 pm
Recreation Area Daily 8:00AM-10:00PM
Fitness Center Daily open 24/7
Solstice Bar and Grille Daily From 11 am – 8 pm
General Rules & Regulations
- Age requirements – If you have any questions about the age restrictions, please see the individual activity. Every age restriction shall be carefully followed. The member has a duty and responsibility to become familiar with these rules and assist in their enforcement.
- Dress code – It is required to always dress appropriately in accordance with the norms established for the specific facility. The hours of operation may change seasonally as usage dictates. Shirts, cover-ups, and shoes are required at all times in the Clubhouse and Sundry Shop.
- Parents are always in charge of their children’s behavior. Members AND GUESTS utilizing the facility are responsible for leaving it clean after usage. Improper behavior may result in being denied entry to community spaces.
- The cost of replacing any property that is broken, damaged or removed by a member or guests, shall be charged to the member concerned.
- NO pets are be permitted anywhere in the Clubhouse, tennis courts in or around the pool, and the common areas immediately adjacent to these facilities.
- Minor under the age of 18 are not permitted in the game room unless accompanied by an adult.
- Any activity or combative conduct by a visitor that endangers another visitor, an employee, or management will result in that visitor’s exclusion from the common areas. Smart key numbers will no longer function. This kind of conduct will not be tolerated by the Association, and neither will it be made available to visitors or staff. Any such activity should be immediately reported to the Clubhouse staff as soon as it takes place.
- Windsor Hills is a family oriented vacation resort. No large parties will be tolerated. Guests are expected to respect quiet hours (11pm-7am).
Trash & Regulations
Trash is collected daily in the morning. Please ensure you put your trash out early inside be brown bench located on your porch or in the trash bin near the garage. There is no street-site collection.
- All trash MUST be in 13-gal trash bags- (NO SUPERMARKET BAGS)
- Loose trash or untied trash bags will not be picked up
- No heavy weighing bags will be picked-up
- All cardboard boxes including pizza boxes, MUST be broken down and tightly packed
- All glass bottles, diapers, pet waste, metal cans and loose food MUST be double bagged
- Please do not move the location of the trash bin or else the trash will not be picked up and you may be fined.
- Additional garbage must be dropped off in the dumpster near the clubhouse parking lot.
- Do not leave excessive garbage in the house or front door. The resort will charge you $500 to dispose of the garbage.
Resort Amenities policies
Solara Resort Pool Policy
- The operating hours are from 9:00AM TO 9:00PM, unless closed due to thunder, lightning, or repairs.
- Age requirement for waterslides: All riders of the waterslide are required to be at least 48″ to ride.
- Towels are not provided by Storey Lake Resort Welcome Center – All persons using the pool must bring their own towels
- No running, pushing or boisterous play is permitted on the pool deck.
- Pets are not allowed on the pool deck or in the pool.
- Persons with open sores, cuts, or communicable diseases will not be allowed into the pool.
- Diapered age children MUST wear swimmers and rubber pants in the pool.
- Food or drinks must be kept a minimum of 10 feet away from the pool edge.
- Floats may only be used if not creating a nuisance for other bathers.
Solara Resort Fitness Room Policy
- Fitness center is available for use by members and guests
- You must be at least 18 years old to use the fitness center. Any persons of younger age are not permitted in the workout room.
- Tennis or like, soft-soled athletic shoes must be worn at all times in the Fitness Center.
- Bare Feet, sandals and flip flops are expressly prohibited.
Solara Resort Recreation Area Policy
- Owners and guests shall have the right to use the Courts at any time during operating hours, contact front desk for more info.
- Lights will be accessible via a timer and can be set for one hour intervals.
- No food will be permitted on the courts. Courts are not to be used for any purpose other than to conduct a game of that specific sport.
- Court attire shall consist of: tennis shorts, shirts and/or appropriate warm-up suits and skirts for women. Under no circumstances will owners and guests be permitted to play bare-chested.
- Sporting equipment available in the Welcome Center. A small cash deposit and rental fee will be required at checkout to insure against damage or loss.
- If equipment is not returned, deposits will be forfeited.
Solara Resort Property Management by Nova Vacation
Orlando is an extremely competitive market for property management services, particularly in exclusive areas like Solara resort. Few companies will be able to provide the high quality and comprehensive services that you would get from us. Our goal is to maximize the value of your rental property while assisting you in avoiding the stress that might result from maintaining it yourself. Communication with you as the owner to ascertain your optimum level of involvement is our top concern. We can build a property management plan for you, whether you want the full lowdown on the day-to-day operations of your property or just want to hand over the keys.
What Makes Us Different?
Unlike most companies out there, Nova Vacation isn’t interested in simply just becoming a middle man with mediocre services. We focus on bringing our homeowners the best services there is to offer. We do this by having over 10 years of professional management with over 5000+ 5 Star reviews across Airbnb, VRBO, Marriot etc
Ready to get in touch with us? Contact us now.