windsor hills property management
the closest resort to disney world
Table of Contents
how to get to your home
Directions to Windsor Hills home from common areas
windsor Hills from Orlando international airport
- Head north on S Access Rd/Jeff Fuqua Blvd
- Continue to follow Jeff Fuqua Blvd
- Slight left onto S Semoran Blvd
- Take the ramp onto FL-528 W/FL-528 Toll W
Partial toll road
- Take the exit on the left onto I-4 W toward Tampa
- Take exit 64 to merge onto FL-530 W/US-192 W toward Magic Kingdom
- Turn left onto N Old Lake Wilson Rd
- Turn right onto Teascone Blvd
- This will take you to the Windsor Hills Front Entrance.
From there, you can get directions to your house.
Windsor Hills direction from Sanford International Airport
Windsor Hills is about 53 minutes away from the Sanford International airport.
- Get on Palmetto Ave toward E. Seminole Blvd
- Take first right onto E. Seminole Blvd
- At traffic circle take W. Seminole Blvd
- Take left onto ramp to Orlando I-4W
- Take exit 64 from I-4 W to US-192 W
- Continue on FL-530 W/US-192 W.
- Turn left onto N Old Lake Wilson Rd
- Turn right onto Teascone Blvd
Windsor Hills direction from Tampa International Airport
Windsor Hills is about 1 hour North East of Tampa.
- Take the FL-589 S/FL-60 E from George J Bean Outbound Parkway
- Take I-4 E to Sinclair Rd, take exit 1A from FL-429 N
- Turn left onto N Old Lake Wilson Road
- Turn left onto Teascone Blvd
looking for a windsor hills vacation rentals?
It’s never easy to find a place to stay during your vacation trips. It’s even harder to find the perfect place that has all the amenities you want AND close distance to Disney World.
This is where our beautiful homes in Windsor Hills comes in. Our fully equipped vacation homes has everything you and your friends and family would ever need to kickstart your vacation.
windsor hills resort amenities
- The Closest Resort Community to Walt Disney World
- Gated Community with 24 Hour Manned Security
- Olympic Sized Community Lagoon Pool with Fountains and Spa
- The New Windsor Hills Water Park
- A Two Story Spiral Water slide
- A Large Clubhouse
- Pool tables and Arcades
- Private Resort Style Playgrounds
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- A Professional Fitness Center
- On-Site 48 seat Movie Theater
- A Fully Stocked Sundry Shop that also serves hot food and drinks
- Basketball Courts
windsor hills resort policies
Welcome To Windsor Hills Resort
Windsor Hills Resort is a beautiful resort with bountiful amenities and amazing views for everyone. As such, we want to make sure each and every guests are enjoying themselves. The following Rules and Regulations have been adopted and will be administered by the Windsor Hills Master Community Association Board of Directors.
Access To The Facilities and Community Space
You can enter the Resort with your parking permit, the pool, clubhouse, and gym are all accessible with the “smart key number” on the parking card. To enter and exit the facility.
All vehicles must stop at the front gate
A valid driver license is required to access the property so please be sure to carry it with you.
* Security may enter any vehicle and/or inspect it for any reason.
Guests: Visitors must present a rental voucher and a current driver’s licence as evidence of occupancy. The name of the guest(s), the address they will occupy, and the duration of their stay must all be included in this information.
Hours of Operation For WH Facilities
Welcome Center and Guest Relations Daily 8:00AM – 10:00PM
Swimming Pool Daily 8:00AM – 10:00PM
Slide/Dancing Waters October-March 10:00AM-6:00PM April-September 10:00AM-8:00PM
Recreation Area Daily 8:00AM-10:00PM
Fitness Center Daily 6:30AM-10:00PM
Game Room Daily 8:00AM-10:00PM
General Rules & Regulations
- Age requirements – If you have any questions about the age restrictions, please see the individual activity. Every age restriction shall be carefully followed. The member has a duty and responsibility to become familiar with these rules and assist in their enforcement.
- Dress code – It is required to always dress appropriately in accordance with the norms established for the specific facility. The hours of operation may change seasonally as usage dictates. Shirts, cover-ups, and shoes are required at all times in the Clubhouse and Sundry Shop.
- Parents are always in charge of their children’s behavior. Members AND GUESTS utilizing the facility are responsible for leaving it clean after usage. Improper behavior may result in being denied entry to community spaces.
- The cost of replacing any property that is broken, damaged or removed by a member or guests, shall be charged to the member concerned.
- NO pets are be permitted anywhere in the Clubhouse, tennis courts in or around the pool, and the common areas immediately adjacent to these facilities.
- Minor under the age of 18 are not permitted in the game room unless accompanied by an adult.
- Any activity or combative conduct by a visitor that endangers another visitor, an employee, or management will result in that visitor’s exclusion from the common areas. Smart key numbers will no longer function. This kind of conduct will not be tolerated by the Association, and neither will it be made available to visitors or staff. Any such activity should be immediately reported to the Clubhouse staff as soon as it takes place.
- Windsor Hills is a family oriented vacation resort. No large parties will be tolerated. Guests are expected to respect quiet hours (11pm-7am).
Trash & Regulations
Each condo, townhome, and pool home at Windsor Hills has a bench-mate to keep trash contained until it is picked up. Your home’s bench-mate can be found right outside the front door.
**Trash is collected every day after 7:00 AM.
There are compactors at the intersection of Comrow Street and Almaton Loop, near to the playground on Dinville Street, at the intersection of Archfeld and Teascone Boulevard (at the top of the hill), and also in the parking lot for the recreation area
Resort Amenities policies
Windsor Hills Pool Policy
- The operating hours are from 8:00AM TO 10:00PM, unless closed due to thunder, lightning, or repairs.
- Age requirement: Children under the age of 16 are NOT permitted at the pool unless under the direct supervision of their parents, guardian or an accompanying adult.
- Towels are not provided by Windsor Hills Resort Welcome Center – All persons using the pool must bring their own towels
- No running, pushing or boisterous play is permitted on the pool deck.
- Pets are not allowed on the pool deck or in the pool.
- Persons with open sores, cuts, or communicable diseases will not be allowed into the pool.
- Diapered age children MUST wear swimmers and rubber pants in the pool.
- Food or drinks must be kept a minimum of 10 feet away from the pool edge.
- Floats may only be used if not creating a nuisance for other bathers.
Windsor Hills Fitness Room Policy
- Fitness center is available for use by members and guests
- You must be at least 18 years old to use the fitness center. Any persons of younger age are not permitted in the workout room.
- Tennis or like, soft-soled athletic shoes must be worn at all times in the Fitness Center.
- Bare Feet, sandals and flip flops are expressly prohibited.
Windsor Hills Recreation Area Policy
- Owners and guests shall have the right to use the Courts at any time during operating hours, 8:00AM until 10:00PM.
- Lights will be accessible via a timer and can be set for one hour intervals.
- No food will be permitted on the courts. Courts are not to be used for any purpose other than to conduct a game of that specific sport.
- Court attire shall consist of: tennis shorts, shirts and/or appropriate warm-up suits and skirts for women. Under no circumstances will owners and guests be permitted to play bare-chested.
- Sporting equipment available in the Welcome Center. A small cash deposit and rental fee will be required at checkout to insure against damage or loss.
- If equipment is not returned, deposits will be forfeited.
Windsor Hills Property Management by Nova Vacation
Orlando is an extremely competitive market for property management services, particularly in luxurious areas like Windsor Hills. Few companies will be able to provide the high quality and comprehensive services that you would get from us. Our goal is to maximize the value of your rental property while assisting you in avoiding the stress that might result from maintaining it yourself. Communication with you as the owner to ascertain your optimum level of involvement is our top concern. We can build a property management plan for you, whether you want the full lowdown on the day-to-day operations of your property or just want to hand over the keys.
What Makes Us Different?
Unlike most companies out there, Nova Vacation isn’t interested in simply just becoming a middle man with mediocre services. We focus on bringing our homeowners the best services there is to offer. We do this by having over 10 years of professional management with over 5000+ 5 Star reviews across Airbnb, VRBO, Marriot etc
Ready to get in touch with us? Contact us now.